Skip to content
COVID-19 update: We are open for face-to-face treatments. Read more...
The Good Health Academy hosts innovative CPD events in Leeds city centre.
These all-day events will discuss and apply the topics of anatomy, biomechanics, assessment and treatment. As requested, hands on practical sessions will take place throughout the day.
The schedule for each course:
8.45am – Coffee and refreshments on arrival
9.00am – Seminar start time
10.30am – Coffee and refreshment break
12.30pm – Restaurant Lunch
3.00pm – Coffee and refreshment break
5.00pm – Seminar conclusion and evaluation
For more information or alternative payment methods, please contact Mireille: [email protected]
In order to book the courses please complete the form(s) below. To guarantee your place we kindly ask for full payment of £120 per course.
Course 2 : 6 CPD points
Course Title: Master Class in visceral thorax and all its content; a visceral & nutritional approach
Course Details: A visceral osteopathic and naturopathic approach to the thorax and all its content:
- A review of the anatomy and biomechanical interactions of the thorax and its content, how trauma goes deeper than we think (e.g. whiplash and its effect on the thoracic content).
- A naturopathic view of heart/lungs/oesophagus and how to support these organs with simple natural remedies and foods.
- integration of musculoskeletal and visceral techniques to treat the thorax from front to back.
Date: Saturday 29th September 2018, 8.45am – 17.00
Venue: Marriott Hotel Leeds (includes lunch and refreshments)
Lecturers:Laurence Fourdrignier DO ND
THIS COURSE HAS ALREADY PASTView Our Other CPD Courses
Terms and conditions of booking
- Places are guaranteed only when full payment has been received.
- All courses are subject to availability.
- CPD certificates will be issued at the end of the course.
- No delegate refunds will be issued at any time unless the course is cancelled by the Good Health Academy.
- Whilst every effort is made to run the course in line with the advertised content the organisers have the right to change the content, tutors and timetable without any notice.
- The organizers hold no responsibility for the content or application of any material taught on the course.
- Due to privacy issues photograph and recording of any kind is not allowed during the