Doug is an extremely experienced physio within the field of musculoskeletal (MSK) and Chronic Pain. Aside from his clinical work with us he manages all 1,200 non medical undergraduates in Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, being responsible for safeguarding the quality of their placements.
- Doug has a BSc Physiotherapy Degree,
- PG Dip rehabilitation studies,
- Senior Physiotherapist at Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS trust,
- Creator of and team leader for the Leeds Pain Management Service,
- National Lecturer on Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome and Pain management,
- Qualified from coventry uni in 2000. Worked in Leeds teaching hospitals trust ever since,
- Specialised in MSK from 2002. Specialised in the management of chronic pain in 2008,
- Created the Leeds pain management programme and rehabilitation pathways for patients with complex rehabilitation needs including those patients with spinal cord stimulators,
- Completed post graduate diploma in rehabilitation studies in 2015 Lectured at the British Society of Paediatric and Adolescent Rheumatology on Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome in 2014 Lectured three times at regional supporting learning in practice conference Lectured at Leeds university on the management of chronic pain in 2013,
- Been with regeneration Physiotherapy since 2017,
- Jason’s first mentor.
- Family man, camping, reading and cardigans,
- Devout Manchester City fan.