As a CEO and a clinical director of Regen Physio, Jason has a passion for helping people achieve their goals, whether that is sporting success or leading a happy, healthy and pain free life style.
Jason has undergone multiple knee and ankle reconstructions himself and yet is attempting the challenge of completing an IRONMAN triathlon.
- Jason has BSc hons Physiotherapy degree,
- Post graduate certificate in Sports Injury Rehabilitation,
- Acupuncture trained,
- 4 Years Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust,
- 2 years Head of Medical Services for England Women Rugby League including 2013 World Cup.
- 1 Year international travel with the Professional Squash Association.
- 3 years contracted to the English Institute os Sport (EIS) working with GB Swimming, GB Boxing and Multi-sport, including the Youth European Games,
- 4 years Head Physio to British Paralympic Table Tennis including the World Team Championships, European Games and Rio Paralympic Games.
- Private practice since 2007
- Mentorship with Ian Horsley, GB Clinical Lead physiotherapist, 3 years.
- Mentorship with the EIS’s Robust Practitioner course for self development, reflection and leadership.
- Sporting challenges, such as IRONMAN and long distance cycling.
- Football as a fan and player,
- Gardening, Monte Don is my hero.