We are delighted to inform you that the Good Health Centre is open to conduct face to face consultations and treatments.
Due to their popularity we will continue to offer our online video consultations.
You can rest assured we have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that every health and hygiene procedure has been implemented to deliver the very best care with the minimum risk to your health and wellbeing.
A few modifications will need to take place at this moment in time.
- The day before your appointment you will be emailed a consent and health questionnaire form. These need to be completed and submitted prior to your appointment.
- Please wear comfortable loose clothes for your treatment.
- It is at your discretion if you would like to wear a face covering when entering the building and use hand sanitizer on entrance and exit of the practice, your practitioner will show you to your treatment room.
- Please feel free to use the toilets if needed.
- Each treatment room and touch points are fully sanitised following every patient.
- We would appreciate all payments to be made by card.
Finally, everyone at Good Health Centre is very excited to welcome you back and to be given the opportunity to once again deliver your treatment, care and support.
Please click here to book your face to face or video appointment.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.