We are delighted to inform you that the Good Health Centre is re-opening its doors on Monday 1st June and will be able to once again conduct face to face consultations and treatments.
Due to their popularity we will continue to offer our online video consultations.
You can rest assured we have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure that every health and hygiene procedure has been implemented to deliver the very best care with the minimum risk to your health and wellbeing.
A few modifications will need to take place at this moment in time.
- The day before your appointment you will be emailed a form. This needs to be filled and submitted prior to your appointment.
- Please wear comfortable loose clothes for your treatment.
- When arriving to the clinic please stay in your car, call us (0113-2371173) to let us know you have arrived.
- A member of staff will take your temperature (remotely), ask some questions and guide you to wear a mask (if you haven’t got one we will provide you with such), apply hand sanitiser and show you to your treatment room. Please allow us to open all the doors for you.
- Please feel free to use the toilets if needed.
- All practitioners will be wearing full PPE, including scrubs, gloves, masks and aprons.
- We have extended the time allocation between appointments so that each treatment room and touch points are fully sanitised following every patient.
- We would appreciate if all appointments and card payments could be carried out in the treatment rooms between you and the practitioner.
Finally, everyone at Good Health Centre is very excited to welcome you back and to be given the opportunity to once again deliver your treatment, care and support.
Please click here to book your face to face or video appointment.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.