Serving our community for nearly 30 years
Unique Patients Treated
Appointments Serviced To Date
Osteopaths providing excellent care
Years of combined Clinical Experience
Excellent patient reviews
What Is The Breathing Clinic
Breathing is probably the most important function of the human body.
We breath in and out 17000-30000 per day. We do this automatically in most cases, but do we do it right? If so, can we improve on how we do it.
There are plenty of research papers to show how important breathing is and how improving this can have a positive effect on your body’s physiology. Furthermore, it has also been shown that breathing wrongly can have a negative effect on your wellbeing.
At Good Health Centre we appreciate how important this is and we have developed a dedicated clinic to breathing where we provide you with a personalised breathing programme.
What is involved?
- Assessing your current breathing patterns.
- Identifying the reasons for this acquired pattern.
- Detailed structural analysis of your respiratory system including posture analysis and medical history.
- Diagnosis – will be explained and shared with you.
- Treatment – numerous different techniques to be applied to meet individual needs.
- Exercise – tailor made to you, these may include a variety of breathing drills, specific exercise to improve muscle, ribs, and joint function and homework with specific apparatus.
Ready To Book?
- Better health in general.
- Increase lung capacity.
- Reduced stress levels.
- Improvement in both physical and mental performance.
- Improvement in digestion.
- Reduction in pain.
Book a consultation to start your journey towards good health and healing by clicking on the button below!
What our customers say about us…
We score 97% from 1100 + reviews.
If you have back pain, whether new or long-term, you know how it can interfere with your daily life.
If you have knee pain, you’re not alone. Frequent knee pain affects around one in four adults.
From a wry neck to arthritis, muscle spasm to a ‘dowager’s hump’, necks are a common source of pain.
Under normal circumstances, the shoulder has the greatest mobility of any of the body’s joints. But when something goes wrong, it can mean pain, limitation and frustration.
Sciatica refers to pain that runs from the low back into the buttock and down the back of the thigh. It may go below the knee and into the foot.
There are many causes of heel pain. These include plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendinosis, heel spurs, and stress fractures.